Friday, February 19, 2010

Thinks To Write On A Wedding Card Pressing Flowers For Wedding Card?

Pressing flowers for wedding card? - thinks to write on a wedding card

I have a card house "(from one side of 8 x 11 in.) to think of my cousin's wedding. I really want to use dried flowers or leaves, but I also write for him. What is the best way to use pressed flowers and also a piece of paper ver-si-ISH on them so I can write? IM also in striking designs and cut the magazine in a collage, but I want the natural functions. Sorry if these questions in writing badly, but you know. suggestions?

1 comment:

Pat C said...

This site will help with the pressing flowers and designing your card. I do not know the actual name of the superposition of the desired paper (brain freeze), but it is similar to parchment. It is possible, when you save documents Craft Scrap Book. You know, when you see it.
http://www.pioneerthinking.com/pressedfl ...

Post a Comment