Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Workout Fat Around The Nipples Workout And Diet?!?

Workout and Diet?!? - how to workout fat around the nipples

OK, I am a man, 12, turning 13 years old, 5'4 ", he weighs 129 pounds." I am looking for a good diet plan that dosent me hungry and training that do not kill me: I'm too white and mixed Asian and I can not stay on a diet Protin, because if you stop, I gain weight! I have a little belly (31 1 / 2 "around the stomach around the navel) and 32" around the chest (nipple height) AO if someone would be a good plan, that's great!
Plz no children, as saying that the fat or wrong answers, only people who know what they (I'm talking about) really conscious freely

2 comments:

imamom said...

honest about your age should not diet, but that could benefit from more exercise. Walking is the best way to burn calories and make your stomach on a couch, or ABS AB. If you decide to follow a prudent diet.

alyandbu... said...

The best way to lose weight and healthier it is to see your shares. It is wrong to eat before you "sick". It is not healthy in any system that you nutrients as the food of all proteins takes to participate. Everything you need to do is eat food that is for the body, the less processed foods such as flour and sugar and more fruit and vegetables are good. Regardless of foods available to you, the most important thing is not to eat until you're full, eat slowly until full. However, it would be difficult at first, will reduce natural and your stomach. This year, walk only a few times a week, if you can to listen to music. Basketball play outside, go swimming, keep moving. Join a team at school. But do not overdo it, or go without, or do not you stay, your healthy lifestyle. Good luck! :)

Post a Comment