Thursday, February 4, 2010

Delta Sigma Theta Chapter Suspensions I Want To Join Delta Sigma Theta But Do I Meet Some Of Reqiurments? What Is Your School Chapter Is Suspend?

I want to join delta sigma theta but do i meet some of reqiurments? What is your school chapter is suspend? - delta sigma theta chapter suspensions

Go to Delaware State University My GPA is 3.2 and the law recently started my community service in June, I have 958 hours of community service. My chapter is suspended from school until 2010, and I heard that they had difficulty lowering the suspension, and they get their diplomas during May, it is possible to go a further meeting in the interest of the school and the monitoring process? And how can it be that the person who more than any other person, it is because it seems that everyone wants a delta

1 comment:

DableST1 said...

Hello.

Since the chapter was suspended in the school nothing to do what you at this point. The only way to join a different school, a school that an active section has moved. The only other possibility is that you have to wait to participate until after graduation and try to in a chapter of the former owner.

Good luck to you!

Post a Comment