Friday, February 5, 2010

On Line Phim Can I Hook My Computer Which Is On Dialup To Someone Elses Phone Line Which Is On Highspeed.?

Can I hook my computer which is on dialup to someone elses phone line which is on highspeed.? - on line phim

I complained about what it takes to download anything from dial-up when someone suggested that I take my computer to someone I know how to use high-speed telephone line to my downloads. I live in a rural area, where speed is not available and everyone I know in the high-speed Internet provider has a different mine.Is this possible and if so, how.

3 comments:

John said...

Yes, you unplug the computer and take it to the house of his friend. After the annexation of It All Back In

If you use DSL or cable, you have nothing special to "tick" or something to do. Just plug the network cable from your friend in the network jack on your computer (similar to a phone jack, but bigger) and get in touch.

gacey said...

Simply take the home team is the heart of people with high speed and the way they do this if you should see your ethernet cable, the BR model, a corresponding entry in the back and plug the Ethernet cable comp UR UR well . via a wireless connection to your modem or router needs to hook up Ethernet

Albert W said...

Hello,

Yes, it is a good alternative.

The best way is to a cat 5e or Cat 6 Ethernet (patch get) cable.
Take your computer and Ethernet cable to his friend's house and connect your computer to the router with an Ethernet cable. Yes, your friend do not separate anything.
To turn off the router before connecting or disconnecting cables to be sure.

Then they can see the Internet and the computer automatically "and connect the Ethernet connection. Not even to create a network or are concerned about entering passwords.

Ethernet cables are not expensive (about $ 12 -) more or less for a cable 25 meters. They are available at any electronics store. Link below for an example.

Hope this helps,
Al

Post a Comment