Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hearing Aid Supplies What Can I Do Legally About Losing My Job Due To An Employer's Zeal?

What can I do legally about losing my job due to an employer's zeal? - hearing aid supplies

I worked for a multi-warehouse, multi-state companies. My employer fired me say "unauthorized possession of goods from the store." They must and can never validate a proof, and two independent review of the Management Board of Labor has noted) (unemployment, dass What can I do, because it's not my fault?

The area in which it was argued that they are) to all empolyees (24 people per day and is open all customers (approximately 60-80 per day) and is not locked or secured in any way. No evidence was given by the employer, other than "I had to know that he was there" and that the employee discovered that the goods in a drawer.

Statements made at the time of dismissal of the Head of Human Resources, said: "could not find if they were not treated, good for first-aid supplies" .. But, said the BOL audience they had to search for a job.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment